Thursday, November 13, 2014

The thrill is gone

Remember when I posted that I was so excited to get going on the right track with my P&W team even though it wasn't the new year. Yeahhhhh, about that...

After making 2 attempts to set 2 different dates for rehearsal, my enthusiasm is waning. Everyone is picking up extra or longer hours for work and I can't seem to find a day or time that accommodates our small group. I was hoping we could do something new for Thanksgiving, but that's out.

Perhaps 2015 will be our year.

 http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-maybe-next-year-will-be-better.png

P.S. I'm sticking to my guns; I'm not buy any new tracks until we sing what we already have in our arsenal. Maybe the boredom of the same songs will jump start things.

P.P.S. I can use the above image because I'm from Chicago. Go White Sox! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment