Tuesday, February 17, 2015

So excited

In continuing with our goal of adding 12 songs to our repitoire, we had rehearsal this past Sunday. It was going ok, but after about 30 minutes, my sister was about done. (Just like me, she doesn't like wasting her precious time on the weekends.)

She was done, that is, until we went over my original song. I'm so excited that someone other than me is feeling the enthusiasm for new music!

This was also the first time the pastor heard it. She didn't say it was bad so that means it was good. (You know, pastors can be tough.) And as soon as I get registered on ASCAP, maybe I'll post it. (I totally plan to share at some point, but ain't nobody gonna be running off with my good music.)

In closing, let me just say that having a concrete goal for our P&W team was the best thing I've ever done as a leader. We are all working in the same direction and so far, we're still on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment