Friday, March 13, 2015

Zero to 100

It's about to get real interesting for our P&W team. We were asked to lead P&W at our district Good Friday service this year and I agreed like a dummy team player. :)

Our church doesn't have a musician so we typically sing to tracks. However, my brother (a dope keyboard/organist) can attend so he's going to play for us. But wait... there's more. The district music director is going to play keys for us too. I'm a little worried that 2 people on the same instrument might not go over so well. My brother can be a bit of a fire cracker, but I guess everyone loves fireworks. We're getting a drummer and my brother is gonna get somebody on bass. Can you believe it? We're gonna go from tracks to a whole band.

The other thing is, as I mentioned on a previous post, last year's Good Friday P&W was a fail. I guess the pressure is on since I had a lot to say about that. I keep telling my self there's no where to go but up. We have 3 rehearsals starting this Saturday. I will def follow up with more posts on our quest to upgrade the P&W experience at our district service. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment