Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Songs for Thanksgiving


Image result for thanksgiving

I have to admit, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. No presents to buy. All of your favorite comfort foods. Spending time with family and loved ones. Watching/playing football. Going to the movies. Being thankful for another year. This is a holiday everyone can get behind.

Here's a short list of songs for you to consider this month as we celebrate all of the blessings God has given us.

Grateful - Hezekiah Walker - My favorite song on this list. Brings me to tears almost every time.
Oh Give Thanks - Judith McAllister

I Just Want to Praise You - Maurette Clark Brown
Thank You Lord for All You've Done For Me - Walter Hawkins
I Just Want to Thank You Lord - Everybody and their momma :)
And one I just stumbled upon that is really nice... Thank You Jesus - Hillsong

No comments:

Post a Comment