Monday, December 28, 2015

Best things 2015

Image result for praise team memes
Image result for praise team memes

I love making lists. Every year in my personal journal, I come up with a list of the best things that happened in the year. Here's my list of the 10 best things related to praise and worship in 2015 in no particular order.

1. Finding Planetshakers
2. Tiff Joy's self-titled album
3. Singing one of the songs I wrote at one of our district church services
4. The iLead Escape frontliners calls
5. Listening to K-Love
6. Attending Chicago's Gospel Fest
7. Crushing my New Year's goal to consistently update this blog
8. Being able to attend a culturally different church and experiencing P&W there
9. The funny memes
10. Getting a church musician. God is still in the miracle business!

Here's to a great year and an even better 2016 - in Jesus's name! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment