Thursday, May 5, 2016

Balancing act

Image result for balanceIt's been a minute since I've posted anything, but one of the things I'm learning as I'm getting older is that balance is extremely important. I've had 2 life-changing events happen in the last 2 months and its caused me to adjust my focus some.While I have many draft posts in queue that I could have put on auto pilot, I decided not to even touch this blog and I'm sure it was the right move for me. I prefer that my posts are relevant and personal and that means posting what's close to my heart at any given moment.

In writing about balance, I was trying to be deep and find a scripture to support my forthcoming points, but nothing came to me or jumped out quickly. Here's is what I will say though... What I have learned about God is that he loves order. He wants us to live an abundant life, but often times we tend to think of abundance as having lots of stuff. However, when we acquire lots of stuff it can often become overwhelming and chaotic. You end up juggling things and we are not great multitaskers contrary to popular belief. As a full time-working, mother, wife, and praise team leader, I have plenty to juggle.

This month, I will try to post each week and get back in the groove of things.

Onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment