Wednesday, January 8, 2014

There's a lull in my life

Today's title is an old Nat King Cole classic that I've only heard Natalie Cole sing. (Love her singing the old stuff.) At any rate, this is how I feel about my worship team right now.

So we ordered some new tracks about a month or two ago. We had 2 great rehearsals and since then people have been out sick, at work, absent due to the weather here in #Chicago, and busy dealing with other parts of the ministry. Due to these challenges, we're kind of at a moment of inactivity when it comes to rehearsal.

Is it asking too much that the praise team be on point in 2014? As the P&W leader I guess I better start leading! I used to be cheerleader for like half of my life, so I gotta muster up some "We've got spirit,yes we do" into the troops. If the praise team isn't excited to learn some new songs, how do we expect the congregation to be excited about worship? Time to ante up!

No comments:

Post a Comment