Tuesday, August 12, 2014

So much more to come

On a flight to NYC, I took some time to think about the direction I want this blog to go. Thus far, it's been me venting and journaling about my personal experiences - both directly as a leader and indirectly as an audience member experiencing P&W. I will likely keep that going, but thought of a few other things that might add value for you, the reader.

Stay tuned for:
  • info on P&W workshops, special services, conferences, concerts, etc., with a focus on the Chicagoland area
  • reviews of music and/or books relevant to a P&W leader/team member
  • clips of artists and/or songs that I'm digging
  • general P&W resources
One day, I even hope to interview some folks and really make this blog more interesting. (Speaking things that are not as though they were! *cue the shouting music*)

I think the P&W circuit is a unique niche and I hope to be able to offer some visibility and positivity to it. As P&W leaders and team members, we put out to so much and I hope this blog will be a place for you to fill up.

Here's to the future...

P.S. Please leave a comment if you have other ideas that I should consider adding to the blog. I want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment