Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Why wait 'til next year?

A few posts ago I mentioned how I wanted to get back on track with our praise team, so last Sunday we had a quick meeting.

I thought eyes would bulge and minds would be blown when I informed them that I wanted us to learn and put 12 new/revisited songs into rotation beginning next month. I even thought I might get some push-back when I mentioned we were going to start with the tracks we already had, but don't sing. Luckily no one looked at me like I was crazy and everyone seemed eager to start. Look at God!

It's easy to get to October and think "I'll make this a goal for next year," but I'm not going to give the devil any more time to mess up our plans with the spirit of procrastination. With whomever we have and whatever we have we're going to get started. I even started listening to K-Love 94.3 fm to hear the latest and greatest in contemporary Christian music. Time to put this plan into motion!

Blessings & Encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment