Tuesday, June 16, 2015

It's a celebration


Image result for church anniversary

Sunday I premiered the praise and worship song that I wrote at our 15-year church anniversary service. Unfortunately, I had no one to video tape it. (#smallchurchproblems) I think it went well except our drummer played us to the left and there was bit of dead air where he was supposed to be adding some special riffs. Not sure "riff" is the right word to describe a small solo for percussion. Oh well. You can't control everything.

I'm very happy that 3 of my old friends made it to the service. We all used to sing with New Direction back in the day and it was great to see them again.

Also at the service, my God-brother did a beautiful mime performance where the music was so apropos. I hear it's on FB and will post the link so that you can enjoy.

Here's to 15-years of ministry! Praise God!

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment