Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Review of Tasha Cobb's One Place Live

Image result for tasha cobbs one place liveI don't do a lot of reviews because it's rare that I purchase a full album. However, as a huge fan of Tasha Cobb's first album, I went ahead and purchased the sophomore project. Here's what I think of One Place Live:

  1. Immediately- thumbs wayyy up!
  2. Jesus Did It - eh
  3. Fill Me Up - thumbs up
  4. Overflow - thumbs up
  5. Jesus Saves - eh
  6. One Place - thumbs wayyyy up!
  7. I love This Place - thumbs wayyy up!
  8. This is Freedom - thumbs up
  9. Sense It - thumbs wayyy up!
  10. Sense It Reprise - thumbs wayyy up! This is battling for my favorite song on the album. "I am not the same, I've been changed in Your glory." Such simple and beautiful lyrics that anyone can sing.
  11. Put a Praise on It - eh Shocked that I didn't like this song more. I like the concept of the song, but it's just Ok for me. I also can't differentiate between Tasha and Kierra. That's kinda strange too.
  12. Christmas Praise - thumbs up
  13. I'll Do It Again - thumbs wayyy up! This song reminds me of an old school Kirk Franklin and the Family type of song. I love hearing the individual voices even though they're all singing together.
  14. Solid Rock - thumbs wayyy up! Love Jamie Grace's voice.
  15. You Still Love Me - thumbs up
  16. I Will Run - thumbs up This song has a rock vibe and Tasha pulls it off well
Bottom Line - I don't dislike any of the songs and I love 4 of them. Buy this album.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment