Tuesday, March 8, 2016

One and done


Image result for maybe next year

The Stellar Awards used to be one of the highlights of the year for me when I was growing up. I remember making a whole night of it. This year's Stellar's just came on Sunday and to be quite honest, I just watched Celebration of Gospel last month and have thus surpassed my quota for the amount of awards shows I plan to watch this year. (This coming from someone who didn't watch the Oscars, SAG awards, BET Honors, or any other ridiculously long show featuring today's top entertainers/talent/intellects.) I guess I should've held out for the show that honors gospel music artists rather than the one that showcases talent (even though both line-ups were about the same).

The other thing is, if you're following your favorite artists on social media, you already know who won what.

In case you're not in the know, here's the link to see all of this year's winners.


Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment