Tuesday, January 27, 2015

January check-up



January is all about kicking the year off right. So how did my P&W team do?

  • We successfully added 1 new song and reincorporated 1 old song back into our playlist. 
  • We got matching scarves, which we'll wear again when we host P&W at the Good Friday worship service for our district. (Stay tuned for my plans on what we'll do for that.)
  • We've got a tentative rehearsal date for February.
  • We had good communication about people's work schedules and Sunday absences.
  • My sister stepped up to lead last Sunday when my voice went out.
Overall, I'm pleased with our progress.

I think having some concrete goals gives us something to aspire to and I will definitely incorporate this each year going forward.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment