Monday, September 9, 2013

Changing my focus

I could use this post to complain about the person who ended up being our DJ (we sing to tracks so I need to have someone run audio). Or about how most of the audience, who were kids by the way, did not stand when we ask them to stand during P&W. Or how my dad, who is also on the praise team, never has the tambourine out and must cross me while I'm singing to grab 3 tambourines and proceed to pass them out in the audience. But I'm going to focus on the bright side.

P&W must've been on point yesterday because my one year old baby really seemed to be enjoying it. She smiled and danced the entire time. This is more than I can say for the older lay members. Wait, I forgot I was supposed to be focusing on the positive. One of the visitors said I had a nice voice.

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment