Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Inpsired





Betcha didn't know I was a very inspiring blogger! Actually, even I didn't know that I was a very inspiring blogger!

Jessica Starks from The Pen and the Needle nominated me for the award. I'm so delighted. I didn't think that my posts would be encouraging. I'm blogging to vent and laugh my way through a somewhat difficult journey as a young P&W leader. Glad someone is enjoying it.

Part of the award or being nominated is displaying the rules:

1. Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share 7 things/ facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 other amazing blogs and comment on their blogs to let them know you nominated them, and provide a link to your post.
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo anywhere on your blog, e.g. sidebar, and follow the person who nominated you.
 
7 FACTS ABOUT ME:
  1. Chicago is my favorite US city.
  2. I graduated from an HBCU - Kentucky State University
  3. I have 1 best friend (because best means best).
  4. I am the coolest Christian ever and have friends of various backgrounds and beliefs. We're not here to judge!
  5. The furthest I've been from home is London.
  6. I pretty much hate all of jazz music other than Ella Fitzgerald.
  7. I have a relationship/sex ed/advise blog for the not quite adult crowd called Crush University.
I would totally nominate 7 other blogs, but to be honest, I don't even know 7 other blogs. So check out my girl Jessica at The Pen and the Needle and let's support one another's work!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment