Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Problem solved

Sunday was our 14 year church anniversary so we actually had a musician. (insert excited face here) The praise experience was totally different and 10 times better than what we normally are able to do.
With one, one and half hour rehearsal, we were able to put together something that flowed and sounded good. Now that that's behind us, I'm hoping to build some momentum and get us to practice regularly.

Of course the devil knew we were all on one accord so he had to throw in a monkey wrench. We bought these very pretty, light-weight blouses for the women on the praise team and as I was ironing mine Sunday morning, I burned a hole in it. Actually there were 2 holes at the top left. I called my sister like "what am I gonna do?!" And of course she had a solution: "put one of those big dumb flowers over it." Yes! I'm a church girl. I have a big dumb flower. That worked.



I am kinda peeved I have to buy the shirt all over again, but at least we looked and sounded the part. I guess all's well that ends well.

Blessings!

P.S. For the record, I did not buy the big dumb flower personally. This was a previous attempt to do something to unify our wardrobe without having a true uniform. I'm not a uniform type of gal. Or a big dumb flower type of gal either. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment