Tuesday, June 28, 2016

20 fun facts about me



You think you know, but you have noooo idea...

    Image result for larry bird
  1. Famous people I've met: Larry Bird, Vince and Tamar Braxton, David and Tamela Mann. (And those are just the ones I think most people would know.)
  2. I am anti-Facebook
  3. I prefer a good dark chocolate over milk chocolate
  4. I read at least one book each month. My favorite genre is young adult dystopian novels.
  5. My favorite sport is boxing - favorite fighter is Miguel Cotto
  6. Chicago is my favorite city - Go White Sox! Go Bulls!
  7. I used to play the flute and piccolo
  8. The farthest I've been from home is London
  9. People used to tease me about my family being a real life version of the Cosby's
  10. I love my day job!
  11. My name (Nicole) means victorious. All I do is win. :)
  12. I started tap dancing as an adult and love it
  13. My favorite singer is Ella Fitzgerald
  14. I do a toe-touch every year to make sure I can still do one. (Not sure why I find the need to keep that skill sharp.)
  15. I always thought I'd make a great waitress or jingle writer
  16. I am very protective of my time
  17. I do not miss dental appointments
  18. I met my husband when I was 14
  19. I am very introspective
  20. I'm saved, but you will get checked. ("I'll say I'm nicety!")    

No comments:

Post a Comment